Access your finances at your fingertips.
Download the free WRCU Mobile App on your device.
Check your balance, make transfers, and make payments in seconds—wherever you are, right from your smartphone or other mobile devices. Plus, you get all the benefits of Online Banking like eStatements, eAlerts, and Online Bill Payer right in your palm. For more information regarding this service, please contact any of our local branches or one of our Senior Member Service Representatives.
Deposit checks anywhere you are using the WRCU Mobile App! It’s easy and convenient.
- Make sure you are enrolled in Online Banking and have downloaded the WRCU Mobile App
- Endorse the back of your check and include “For Mobile Deposit only (#account number) WRCU”.
- iPhone Users – Simply tap the Remote Deposit icon and follow the instructions.
- Android Users – Tap the menu bar in the upper left-hand corner. Under “Services” select “Remote Deposit”.
Click here for a Tutorial Video on how to use Mobile Deposit
Some restrictions may apply. Click here to view the terms and conditions
Troubleshooting for Android Users
If Remote Deposit Does Not Appear a force stop must be performed on the WRCU mobile app.
- Go to Settings
- Tap Apps
- Select the WRCU mobile app
- A screen will appear giving the option to uninstall or force stop
- Select Force Stop
- Log back into the WRCU mobile app and remote deposit should appear
Remote Control Cards
With Remote Control Cards, you can instantly enable/disable your credit or debit card, directly from the WRCU Mobile App or Online Banking.
When you can use Remote Control Cards:
- Misplaced card.
- On vacation and you don’t want to take the chance of your card being used if it is compromised, lost, or stolen.
- If you have previously disabled your card through the WRCU Mobile App or Online Banking, it can be enabled instantly. This can be done immediately before you complete a transaction.
- If your card is lost or stolen, you can disable it. To permanently block and request a new card, you must call White Rose Credit Union for a replacement (888.755.9773).
When you cannot use Remote Control Cards:
- Remove a block that has been placed on your card by Fiserv or White Rose Credit Union
- Activate a new card
Find Remote Control Cards in Online Banking under “Accounts” or using the WRCU Mobile App under “Services”