For Dallastown Area High School Students
We are proud to partner with Dallastown Area High School to offer financial literacy and educational resources for students.
Dallastown Area High School students are encouraged to download Zogo, the financial literacy app that pays you to learn. Literally!
The DAHS student that has the most points on Zogo at the end of the summer will win a $400 Scholarship. To enter, simply download Zogo, use the access code DALLASTOWNHS, and play between 6/1/2021 – 8/1/2021.
A little bit about Zogo:
- The app contains 300+ bite-sized educational modules.
- The content covers the National Standards for Financial Literacy.
- Users start each module by learning 5 concepts before taking a 5-question quiz.
- Users exchange their points for gift cards and other rewards paid for by White Rose Credit Union. Gift cards include money towards popular brands like Adidas, Amazon, Sephora, Starbucks, Target, and more!
Edmit is a FREE college cost and comparison tool for our school partner, Dallastown Area High School. With personalized college reports and recommendations, you can find the best schools for your budget and understand the value of different colleges, including sorting by specific majors.
- The average Edmit family saves over $5,000 in college costs.
- The online platform offers an interactive tool that determines college financial fit for each student based on financial merit and financial aid estimates.
- Students and families will find personalized decision support tools. extensive guides, lists and resources related to paying for college, along with personalized aid and scholarship estimates.
- Edmit features online micro-courses to learn about the financial aid process, along with personalized calculators and even college scholarship searches!
Normally $99, Edmit is FREE to Dallastown Area High School Students, Families, and Staff through White Rose Credit Union.