Enjoy the perks and benefits of a Business Checking Account at White Rose Credit Union. With access to a variety of services and features, we can help support your business and give you peace of mind.
- Free Online Banking Services
- Free Visa Debit Card with Rewards
- Surcharge Free ATMs
- $5 monthly service fee
- $300 minimum balance required (if the account goes below $300 there is a $3 fee)
Your business must meet the following requirements to be eligible for membership:
- An existing credit union member or eligible member must own 100% of the business. Anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school, or owns a business in York or Adams County can become a member.
- For a group such as a bowling league, majority of the people must be members or eligible members of the credit union.
- For a Non-Profit Organization such as a church or school club, the primary person responsible for the account must be a member or eligible credit union member.
Get Personalized Assistance
Still have questions? Sign up to receive one-on-one help through the member application process. One of our Senior Member Service Representatives will contact you within 48 hours.
Contactless/CHIP Visa Debit Cards
Our Debit Cards come with the most up-to-date security features including the VISA CHIP and contactless payment options. You can even add us to your smartphone’s Digital Wallet.
A full line-up of services is available to compliment your banking experience and offer you the convenience of your finances at your fingertips.
We offer a variety of services to support you and your business. From merchant processing and payroll, to insurance and more, we can get you to tools you need to be successful.
Back your business with comprehensive commercial insurance.
Earn points for every dollar you spend at point-of-sale transactions with uChooseRewards®, our free debit and credit rewards program.
White Rose Partner Program
Give your employees access to financial literacy and wellness opportunities with our free White Rose Partner Program. This program can supplement your existing employee wellness program, or we can help you start from scratch.