Helping Your Business Grow
WRCU offers both Checking and Savings accounts for businesses. For a business to be eligible for membership it must meet one of the following requirements:
- An existing credit union member or eligible member must own 100% of the business.
- For a group such as a bowling league, majority of the people must be members or eligible members of the credit union.
- For a Non-Profit Organization such as a church or scout troop, the primary person responsible for the account must be a credit union member. This type of Business account must be reviewed by the Board of Directors for approval of membership.
Partner with White Rose Credit Union to offer financing to your customers, clients or patients
- WRCU is your (York and Adams County) COMMUNITY Credit Union
- Market to the existing WRCU membership
- You can advertise “FINANCING AVAILABLE”
- Close your sales ON THE SPOT with guaranteed payment from WRCU
- Local and Instant Decisions
- Easy online application right at your store with personal support
- Convenience of easy monthly payments for your customers without interfering with their cash flow
- Upsell your products and services with confidence of payment
If you are interested in offering Financing to your clientele with the resources White Rose CU has to offer, contact us at 888.755.9773