White Rose Credit Union is proud to offer student loans and resources to our members looking to further their education. Whether you are applying to fund your undergraduate degree, compare school prices and determine your budget, or learn more about the costs of college, you’ve come to the right place. It’s your education. We care.
Not a White Rose Credit Union Member? We can change that. Learn about our eligibility requirements and everything we have to offer by clicking here.
More About our Student Loans
Our private student lending solution offers you competitive rates and better service. You do the learning, we’ll do the lending.
- No application fees
- No prepayment fees
- Low interest rates
- Borrow once
- Loans for 4-year public and private non-profit schools
- Borrow up to $75,000 (with a qualified co-signer)
- 20-year repayment plan on balances less than $40,000
- 25-year repayment plan on balances greater than $40,000
- No origination fees or pre-payment penalties
- Partial or full deferment payment options available while in school
- Highly competitive variable rates based on credit worthiness
- Automatic payment discount available from a credit union account
- Speak with a Student Lending Representative at Student Choice by calling 1-855-265-3025
Must qualify for membership. Some restrictions apply. Federally insured by NCUA.
Announcing a new benefit that helps families make smarter college borrowing decisions to ensure they’ll be better off after college than before
Going to college is one of life’s most significant opportunities. And it’s expensive! We’re giving you
access to Edmit’s college planning tools so your family is set up for financial success.
Edmit’s professional guidance gives you peace of mind that you’re making the best decisions when it comes to paying for college. With personalized college reports and recommendations, you can find the best schools for your budget and understand the value of different colleges, including by specific majors.
With Edmit Plus, members have access to:
- Personalized Advice: Decision support tools and a human touch to help navigate this major emotional financial decision
- Learning Center: Extensive guides, lists, and resources related to paying for college
- Software: Personalized aid and scholarship estimates, calculators, and college scholarship search
Oh, and it’s free! We’re covering the full cost of Edmit Plus, a $99 value. The average Edmit family saves over $5,000 in college costs!
To learn more or get started, visit edmit.me/partner/whiterosecu
Resources for Students
White Rose Credit Union offers many perks and services for students. Let us show you why we can be your primary financial institution.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fees
- Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements and Bill Payer
Low Rate Loans
Visa credit and debit cards
- Competitive low-rate credit cards to help you establish and build your credit
- Easy savings accounts that help you set aside money for vacation and Christmas
White Rose Credit Union offers financial education to all of our members in an effort to build a stronger community.
- Contact a Member Service Representative by calling 888.755.9773
- Visit any of our branches
- Check out our routinely updated website and social media pages for continuous education and services