White Rose Credit Union is proud to offer student loans and resources to our members looking to further their education. Whether you are applying to fund your undergraduate degree, compare school prices and determine your budget, or learn more about the costs of college, you’ve come to the right place. It’s your education. We care.
Speak with a Student Lending Representative at Student Choice by calling 1-855-265-3025
More About our Student Loans
Our private student lending solution offers you competitive rates and better service. You do the learning, we’ll do the lending.
- No application fees
- No prepayment fees
- Low interest rates
- Borrow once
- Loans for 4-year public and private non-profit schools
- Borrow up to $75,000 (with a qualified co-signer)
- 20-year repayment plan on balances less than $40,000
- 25-year repayment plan on balances greater than $40,000
- No origination fees or pre-payment penalties
- Partial or full deferment payment options available while in school
- Highly competitive variable rates based on credit worthiness
- Automatic payment discount available from a credit union account
Must qualify for membership. Some restrictions apply. Federally insured by NCUA.
Resources for Students
White Rose Credit Union offers many perks and services for students. Let us show you why we can be your primary financial institution.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fees
- Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements and Bill Payer
Low Rate Loans
Visa credit and debit cards
- Competitive low-rate credit cards to help you establish and build your credit
- Easy savings accounts that help you set aside money for vacation and Christmas
White Rose Credit Union offers financial education to all of our members in an effort to build a stronger community.
- Contact a Member Service Representative by calling 888.755.9773
- Visit any of our branches
- Check out our routinely updated website and social media pages for continuous education and services