Be Aware of Suspicious Calls or Texts to Keep Your Information Safe
Being cautious and aware of suspicious phone calls are key to keeping your personal and account information safe. Scam and fraudulent calls are on the rise, and our team at White Rose Credit Union has some helpful reminders to keep your information secure.
- We will never ask for your PIN, Online Banking security questions, card expiration dates, card number or other similar information over the phone.
- Some scammers have the ability to spoof calls, meaning they can set their caller ID to appear they are calling from your credit union. If you believe the call you are receiving is suspicious, hang up immediately, and contact us directly at (717) 755-9773 to verify that you were legitimately contacted by one of our Member Service Representatives.
- Never share any of your login information for Online and Mobile Banking.
- Change your password every so often and use unique characters.
- If you believe you have shared sensitive information with a fraudulent caller, contact us immediately. Our team will take steps to secure your account and assist you.
Our Mobile Banking and CardValet® tools are great ways to monitor your account and lock your cards when necessary. Do not hesitate to contact the credit union with any questions or concerns.
Your White Rose Credit Union Family