Summer Savings Series l Hershey
June 21, 2022 | White Rose Credit Union | Saving
In part two of our Summer Savings Series we will travel out of York, but don’t worry, you won’t have to go too far. Welcome Summer with a trip to Hershey. We all know Hershey for the world-renowned chocolate but there is so much more to discover.
- Start with a sweet trip to Hersheypark. With so much to do you could spend a day, a weekend or the whole week! Enjoy rides for all ages and an 11-acre waterpark with a Boardwalk, then take a break and take in one of the featured shows in the park. Don’t forget to visit Hershey’s Chocolate World . Take the Chocolate Tour to learn about the chocolate making process. Hop aboard the Trolley Works for a fun, fact-filled tour of Hershey. Wrap things up by making your own candy bar or experience the 4D chocolate movie. Save even more by purchasing discounted tickets, available at Giant Food Stores.
- Spend the day with the animals at ZooAmerica . Check out one of three unique tours for an additional fee. Try the Early Bird Tour, the After Hours Tour or the Photography Tour for an extra special experience. If you already happen to be visiting HersheyPark, admission to the zoo is included in with your park ticket.
- Take in all the beauty at Hershey Gardens. 23-acres of splendid surroundings include 11 themed gardens, The Children’s Garden and the Butterfly Atrium. Enjoy special events throughout the summer like “Music in the Gardens” and “Marvelous Monday” featuring children’s crafts and entertainment and special guests.
- Grab a jacket and head to Indian Echo Caverns for some underground exploration. It’s a cool 52 degrees year-round but it will feel great on a hot summer day! Let the kiddos run off some energy at the playground then check out the petting zoo or try your hand mining for gems at the Gem Mill Junction.
- There are plenty of ways to have fun at Adventure Sports Family Entertainment Park. Go-karts, bumper boats, laser tag, mini-golf, batting cages, a driving range and an arcade are all waiting for you to enjoy. For an additional fee, check out one or all three of the mini escape rooms.
For more fun things to see and do in Hershey, visit HersheyPa.com Stay tuned for more fun, close to home, in our next blog post focusing on Harrisburg!