Zogo – Get Paid To Learn
It pays to learn about finance. Literally.
White Rose Credit Union has partnered with Zogo, a financial literacy company, to help our members learn the basics of personal finance. The best part? You get paid to use it.
How Zogo works:
- 300+ bite-sized educational modules that cover all national standards for financial literacy.
- Users start each module by learning 5 concepts before taking a 5-question quiz.
- Users earn points by completing each educational module.
- Users can exchange their points for gift cards and other rewards paid for by White Rose Credit Union!
- White Rose Credit Union Members can get the access code for Zogo at no cost
APRIL IS YOUTH MONTH AT WHITE ROSE CREDIT UNION
Kids this month are invited to download Zogo, and use the access code YOUTHMONTH to play. The user with the most points at the end of April will win a $100 Visa Gift Card! Click here to learn more about Youth Month.