Helping Businesses and Non Profit Organizations Lay Their Financial Foundation
WRCU offers both Checking and Savings accounts for businesses and Non Profits. For a business to be eligible for membership it must meet one of the following requirements:
- An existing credit union member or eligible member must own 100% of the business.
- For a group such as a bowling league, majority of the people must be members or eligible members of the credit union.
- For a Non-Profit Organization such as a church or school club, the primary person responsible for the account must be a credit union member.
Benefits of WRCU Business Checking Accounts:
- Free Debit Card With Rewards
- Free Bill Payer*
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Free E-Statements
There is a $5.00 monthly service fee charged for Business Checking. There is a $300 minimum balance, (if the account goes below $300 it is a $3.00 fee). For more information regarding our business account terms please contact your local branch.
*Bill Payer is a free service however a $5.00 fee will be charged for inactivity after three (3) months of no use.
Get Personalized Assistance
Joining is easy. You can join at one of our five branch locations in York County.
Still have questions? Sign up to receive one-on-one help through the member application process. One of our Senior Member Service Representatives will contact you within 48 hours.