Kid’s Sprout Accounts
It’s never too early to teach them how to save!
Sprout Accounts are savings accounts for kids. Our young members receive a barnyard buddy and backpack when opening an account with a minimum of $25. Our goal is to help teach kids how to save young, and promote financial wellness as they grow!
Save for the future and win prizes along the way! Our Sprout Members have the opportunity to win prizes from our Sprout Club Baskets, at each of our convenient locations. Prizes are available for:
- Every $25 deposited
- Good grades, when presenting a report card
- Completing an activity either online or at any of our branches (see below for printable kid’s activities)
- Referring a friend for a Sprout Account
Sprout Accounts help kids ages 0-17 save. Being a White Rose Credit Union Member means you have access to all of our financial services for every step in life. From getting good grades in school to signing up for Direct Deposit for your first job White Rose will be there. From saving through high school and applying for educational funding for college, White Rose will be there.
Take advantage of some of the benefits to help you grow:
- Edmit – Our educational cost and comparison tool
- Student Choice – Our Private Student Lending solution
- Zogo – Our partner in financial education, offering a mobile gaming experience where users get paid to learn financial literacy
Must qualify for membership. Cost includes $1 membership fee and $5 deposit in your share/savings account. Limit one prize per day. Some restrictions apply. Federally insured by NCUA.
Check out our coloring activities! Download and print to color. Kids can return it to any of our branches and receive a prize!
Get personalized assistance
Simply fill out the form below and one of our member service representatives will contact you within 48 hours