Fees & Disclosures
Effective January 23, 2018
- Address Correction / Returned Mail $5.00
- ATM Withdraws (First 8 Free per month) $1.00
- Automatic Overdraft Transfer $2.00
- Bill Payer – Free (except after 3 months of inactivity) $5.00
- Card Replacement $10.00
- Certified Check $5.00
- Checks – free with DD of at least $500 per month otherwise By Style
- Check Cashing (on-us for non- members) not including WRCU business acct payroll cks. $5.00
- Check Redeposit $5.00
- Corp Check-Payable to Third Party $3.00
- Domestic Relations Hold $10.00
- Dormant for 24 months (monthly fee) $5.00
- Escheat / Dormant for 5 yrs. (Report to state) $33.00*
- Gift Travelers Cheques $1.25
- Government Agency Forms (Tax Levy, Soc. Sec, Domestic Rel.) $25.00
- Interim Statement printout $1.00
- IRS Levy $25.00
- Money Orders $2.00
- Non-Sufficient Funds/NSF – ACH & Share Drafts $33.00*
- Overdraft Privilege/ Courtesy Pay $33.00*
- Reg D Transactions (over 6 electronic/phone transfers per mo. for Shares/Savings) $7.00
- Research/Reconcilement per Hour $20.00
- Returned Deposit Item $20.00
- Safe Deposit Boxes – East York Only By Size
- Safe Deposit Drilling $25.00 plus Current Rate
- Safe Deposit Key Replacement $5.00 plus Current Rate
- Share Draft Copy $2.50
- Statement Copy $3.00
- Stop Payment $30.00
- Subordination processing $95.00
- Temporary Checks – per check $0.50
- Title processing $5.00
- Unauthorized Return – ACH $33.00*
- Wire – incoming $5.00
- Wire – outgoing $20.00
- Write of Execution $75.00
WHITE ROSE CREDIT UNION SUMMARY of ACCOUNT TERMS
REGULAR SHARE ACCOUNT
- As of:
Balance Rate Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
$100.00 to $24,999.99 0.150% 0.15%
$25,000.00 and up 0.200% 0.20%
- The credit union has a $1.00 membership fee. This is collected at the time your regular share account is opened.
The minimum balance to open this account is $ 5.00. Members are required to maintain a par value of a $5.00 balance in a regular share account. To obtain the annual percentage yield disclosed you must maintain a minimum daily balance of $ 100.00.
This is a variable-rate account. Therefore, White Rose Credit Union (the credit union) may change the stated dividend rates and APY’s. The decisions to change the rates are solely within the credit union’s discretion. The credit union also reserves the right to change rates at any time.
The nature of dividends is that they are paid from current income and available earnings, after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period.
Dividends will be compounded monthly and will be credited monthly. For this account type, the dividend period is monthly, for example, the beginning date of the first dividend period of the calendar year is January the 1st and the ending date of such dividend period is January the 31st. All other dividend periods follow the same pattern of dates. The dividend declaration date follows the ending date of the dividend period, and for this example is January the 31st.
If you close your account before dividends are paid you will receive the accrued dividends.
- Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day.
- Dividends will begin to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (e.g. checks) to your account. During any dividend period, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another credit union account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction. (Standard payroll transfers to pay loans & deposits to other accounts are exempted transactions). If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any dividend period, your account will be subject to a fee of $ 5.00 per transaction.
- No more than three check or draft, if applicable, or similar order to a third party withdraws. If you exceed the withdraw limitations set forth above in any dividend period, your account will be subject to a fee of $ 5.00 per transaction.
- The credit union reserves the right to require a member intending to make a withdrawal from any account (except a share draft account) to give written notice of such intent not more than 60 days before such withdrawal.
- We reserve the right to give members a corporate check in lieu of cash withdrawals.
- Member’s accounts in the Credit Union are federally insured by the NCUSIF.
- For more information please visit one of our convenient locations or contact a Senior Member Service Representative.